Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 1





Some telephone apps I'm using to help me keep track of my progress:
My fitness pal (track your calorie intake and exercise)
C25KFree (helps prepare non-runners for a 5K run)
Map My Run (keeps track of time and distance)
TEXT MESSAGES (for added support from friends)



DAY 1 COMPLETE, ONLY 99 DAYS TO GO!




20 minutes on the stationary "bike". Day 1: complete! I am also planning to get off two subway stations before my stop to add additional exercise to my day.



How was your first day?!




4 comments:

  1. I did an extra 30 minutes of walking. I REALLY didn't want to BUT I did it. Mind over matter, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance class!! An hour and a half. Awesome workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day consisted of extreme walking. No pain no gain......

    ReplyDelete